Saturday 27 February 2010

New In Town


A forgettable movie.. It's OK to watch once but I doubt I'll watch it again.. The performances were decent; the music was good but the story just didn't capture me..

There is one thing I want to mention though.. It's really trivial and kinda silly but here goes..

I noticed close-ups to Lucy's (Renée Zellweger) shoes in three different scenes and her feet on another scene (scroll down for screen shots).. and I generally don't notice these things.. I wonder if the director has shoe fetish.. or is he trying to tell the viewer (me/us) something with those shots.. Well, if he is, it clearly goes over my head.. because I don't get anything other than "hmmm, nice shoes" or "damn, those are nice legs"..

Yeah.. anyway, here are those shots.. p.s.: I love learning.. So, if a sinema/movie student/scholar wants to clarify whether those shots mean anything, please be our guest.. :)


This one gets a 6/10 from me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails