Thursday 28 May 2009

Aurora Borealis



I cared about the story and the most of the characters in this movie.. well, especially the two male characters:

I know people like Duncan who are intelligent, healthy, have huge potential to be successful but don’t know what to do with their lives; and I’ve had older relatives who needed special care like Ronald Shorter (Duncan’s grandfather).. The bonding between the two, as well as the other characters, is heart warming.

Donald Sutherland is great as an old man with the Parkinson’s disease with progressive dementia; Joshua Jackson has also great range as an actor, I would like to see him in more movies (well, in more commercial movies to be exact).

Anyway, another nice little movie..

Gets a 7/10 from me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails