Saturday 5 December 2009

17 Again



17 Again is about a guy whose life didn't turn out how he'd imagined to be and wishes to go back and change it. One day he wakes up and he is 17 Again! :) (Watch the trailer here).

Freaky Friday, Like Father Like Son, Big, 13 Going on 30, It's a Boy Girl Thing.. and now 17 Again.. These movies have something in common. They all involve some form of swap (body or age) in their story line.. aaand I LOVE this genre! It's just so interesting to think (and see in movies) how one reacts to being in another body other than his/her current one.

Anyway, I'd watched and liked all the above mentioned movies so I was looking forward to watching 17 Again. I am happy to acknowledge that the movie did not disappoint; it was fun and has a great repeat value.

Gets an 8/10 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails