Monday 9 November 2009

Lucky Number Slevin


I'll write this one in bullet points.. 'cause it's easy! :p

* Lucky Number Slevin is a crime thriller with an impressive cast (Morgan Freeman, Ben Kingsley, Bruce Willis, Josh Hartnett, Lucy Liu etc.), a good script and some really clever, witty dialogues.

* It's a case of mistaken identity and its results. There were some predictable parts in the story; but also really good twists.

* There is great chemistry among all leads; I especially liked Josh Hartnett and Lucy Liu's pairing.

* 70s fashion is everywhere in the movie.

* Some graphic sexual images at the beginning were unneccessary for my taste though.

* At the end of the day, I was entertained.. Gets a 7/10 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails