Tuesday 12 May 2009

If Only


I don’t like the phrase “if only”; it reminds me of all the things that I regret doing or living, in the past.. Moreover; thinking about a matter and saying “if only” makes you linger, it makes it difficult to move on, it delays recovering from that experience.. hence, my dislike..

Anyway..

So, as the title suggests this movie is about regrets, but it’s also about learning from mistakes and doing something about them.. Or, to be more specific, it’s about Ian whose girlfriend dies in an accident just after they had a fight and who gets a chance to relive the day again, in the hope of saving his girlfriend.

I quite liked the movie; liked how the story developed –well, except the ending really- and the characters; especially Ian.. aawww..

Gets an 8/10 from me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails